New Sketchbook - #3 2020





 This is the new sketchbook (#3 for 2020). This time I'm trying out a Hand Book - Global Handbook Journal - sketchbook. It has is a cloth hard-back, 5.5" x 8.25" and 128 buff colored pages. There is a clear plastic pocket in the back with an elastic band to help hold the journal shut. In addition, there is an attached book mark ribbon.

I'm still trying to decide upon a sketchbook for full time use. I like this one better than the one I was using previously, as the pages just were not up to using washes with. The other one was fine for using pencils, and inks. I kind of knew this when I bought it, so wasn't surprised. It was all the book store had when I needed a new sketchbook.

I plan on letting you know how I find this Global Handbook Journal when I'm done with this one.

Comments

Popular Posts